Chandigarh, Punjab Province

The partners in our firm lend a broad spectrum of personalities and skills.

Each attorney has developed skills that will assist a particular client's situation.

There are some matters that require an aggressive litigator, while other matters require artful and perhaps amicable negotiations and settlement.

Our firm extends the skills and personalities to best suit the particular issues in your matter.

Had an Experience with William C Behrndt?

Comments

I was a young female student a Rutgers and had the unfortunate opportunity to meet Bill Behrndt when he was a student. he constantly harrassed women and was mostly drunk on weekends. he and his buddies would be up all night looking for "***" as would call it.

I don't think he has changed and I would not be surprised to know if he is in trouble now.

This creep will never leave us alone.

tammy

Palestine, Arkansas, United States #442895

THIS is probably the most disgusting liar and cheater ever to have existed. glad i didn't get taken in by his sex talk and give him money for nothing.

Don't be a victim. search Behrndt thief, scam , looser.

The partners in our firm lend a broad spectrum of personalities and skills.

Each attorney has developed skills that will assist a particular client’s situation.

The Law Office of William C. Behrndt assists families in all aspects of family law and criminal defense by providing expert legal advice, effective negotiation, and as needed, aggressive litigation. 38613fd

Palestine, Arkansas, United States #390032

this is the most corrupt lawyer I ever met. Not only did he take my $6500 for a fee to get custody of my 6 year old son, but he relentlessly called at night at my home and asked me out for dates, knowing full well that I intended to reconcile with my ex.

Luckily, my ex was a home visiting our son when one of his calls came in. my ex gave him a mouthfull!!!

I got some of his most obscene calls on my voice mail but I would not want to repeat his sort of trash talk. What a loser, harassing women going through divorce.

Now my new attorney ( a gentleman in his 60's) has taken over the case and is taking mr behrndt to arbitration for my refund.

I just wonder if he billed for the time calling me at home at 1am???

WHO WANTS TO DEAL WITH A DISHONEST *** LIKE YOU WHO IS SO CHEAP THEY HAVE TO POST HERE FOR FREE ADVERTISEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset